RSS

What is HB46?

Friends, what the heck is HB46? When i googled it, i found it is a nikon kinda thing, like a lens maybe. Should i trust google? Nope.


IMO, hb46 is like medical languages. You see, haemoglobin, haemoglobulin. It appears to be familiar to me lorh. Or maybe hb46 is a secret weapon used by us army? OMG.


Ahhha...
Dont be so like riddled a lot. Me just joking2 la. Actually HB46 is a name of a band. AFAIK, their members was formerly sekolah at my old sekolah menengah. SMK Dato Bentara Luar. Oh something i forgot. One of the band's member is my friend maaa. =)


He is hanafi, or which i call him 'napi' only. Yeah he was good friend of mine. I remember when in school ahh, we both playing guitar for the 'Karnival Seni Peringkat Negeri Johor' (wakil BP tu), with my sis (singer), and another singer, norisma liza (because my sis quits form 6. LOL.), and another play violin (forgot ah the name but shes cute amoi duh). In this carnival ah, we play 'lagu puisi' and the song was composed by the cikgu a.k.a my father and me. Oh ya. The pegawai from PPD commented on our lagu puisi and he says "wah... lagu ni terlalu melankolik ya... macam lagu jiwang..."


But... we only get 2nd place. We lose to kota tinggi (IMO we lose bcoz the 'tuan-rumah-must-win' rules). OK, back to business. Before this in school time, napi ah, was a big2 guy you know. But now, i see he is thinner than me. Ahhhh. So-so jelouse until now.


Lastly, my present to all guy. Enjoy this song, 'Gadis Korea'. 5 stars from me.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment